Sunday, October 16, 2016

Castle Greyhawk:Thaumaturgist

Welcome back Greyhawk readers! It's high time I get off my butt to promote the latest work on chapter four in our ongoing Castle Greyhawk graphic novel. Check out page-fourteen to see some smart screed by author Scott Casper. On our site you can also check the archives and follow the entire Castle Greyhawk story from the very beginning.


Artist's Commentary: And now we have Rary in the picture, or rather a younger version of the Rary we all know. Side thought, I'm not sure what a thaumaturgist is and I've played D&D for decades.

It's very interesting that Rary is a local wizard to this story in Greyhawk City. I don't know his Gygax campaign origins as well as Scott so I'm sure the precedence is there. I've only ever been familiar with the game setting version where he hails from the Baklunish West and somehow ends up in the Circle of Eight. It will be fun to see where Ehlissa's gambit takes her now that she's consulting a higher level mage (Higher than Tenser I assume). Stay tuned.

No comments: